Tuesday, May 12, 2009

wHen I aM FeeLiN' BlUe





when i am feeling blue, all i have to do is take a look at You, then i am not so blue ...


i know nobody can remove hurt except Allah swt. it all depends on me how to keep pace with those hurts. when someone tries to cause me any hurt, i know i have to stay firm in my belief and remember no one can cause me any pain if Allah swt does not desire it for me ...

"And if Allah touches you with hurt, there is none who can remove it but He; and if He intends any good for you, there is none who can keep back His favour; He brings it to whom He pleases of His servants; And He is the Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful."  (QS.Yunus; 10:107)

may Allah remove all these hurts soon ... give a strength to walk on and show the right path to lead on ....


2 comments:

  1. MahsAllah sister beautiful post. I hope you are feeling better soon. Ameen to your dua

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you sister ... alhamdulillah am feeling fine now ...

    ReplyDelete