Tuesday, September 9, 2008

sleepiness attack

Send this free eCard


sleepiness, maybe the hardest thing for me to fight during Ramadhan, not starving or thirst. i am dozy so badly that i almost cannot keep my eyes open particularly at day time. sometimes it is very annoying when this drowsiness striking me while i have to concentrate on my work. i don't mean to complain as i am observing the fasting period. i am not a sleepy head and  i  try hard to defend myself from sleepiness attack during Ramadhan. i take ritual ablution, going out of my room for a while to get fresh air or writting for my blog to kill my sleepiness or to prevent before i really fall asleep on on my desk. when i get back on my feet again ... i continue my work or read the holy Quran, i say prayers May Allah the Most Gracious the Most Merciful always give me a strenght in refraining all vice and evils, especially on this Holy Month. aamin ...

10 comments:

  1. aahh sis, I know what you mean, yesterday I had to sit through a 3 hour meeting, I had a difficult time keeping my eyes open.When everyone took a break for coffee, I was craving it so much, I went to the library 10 min and read in my Quran, I did feel a little better after

    ReplyDelete
  2. sama mba Len, lagi memerangi "syaitan" dalam bentuk kantuk nih...

    semangaaat semangaaattt!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a problem for me to lol, but I have this year round, I don't sleep well. InshaAllah things will get better for you. Ameen to your dua

    ReplyDelete
  4. i feel shame on me when i can't keep my eyes open while ustad gave his speech at zuhur's time..hu
    huhuuuuu..huu...
    shame on me,
    shame on me..

    ReplyDelete
  5. "mulu" sungguh terlalu............

    ReplyDelete
  6. iyah ... terlalu ngantuk soalnya ... hihihihi

    ReplyDelete