Monday, December 1, 2008

The Three Hadiths, Thank Sis ...



i was tagged by my sister Maryam to find three hadiths. It's an easy and difficult job i think ( u must be confused with my languange ...), easy cos there are many hadiths that i just open my hadiths collections, difficult cos i have to translate it into English correctly to avoid mistake in meaning and interpretation.

here are the three hadiths i like the most ... cos they are short an easy to remember ... taken from Shahih Bukhari




1. about the gift

Narrated Abu Huraira:

The Prophet said, "I shall accept the invitation even if I were invited to a meal of a sheep's trotter, and I shall accept the gift even if it were an arm or a trotter of a sheep."  

2. to make the heart tender

Narrated Ibn 'Abbas:

The Prophet said, "There are two blessings which many people lose: (They are) Health and free time for doing good."

3. about patient

Narrated Abu Sa'id Al-Khudri and Abu Huraira:

The Prophet said, "No fatigue, nor disease, nor sorrow, nor sadness, nor hurt, nor distress befalls a Muslim, even if it were the prick he receives from a thorn, but that Allah expiates some of his sins for that."


I hope the three hadiths will be all good for us, most important that we spare just a little time remembering again what Rasulullah Muhammad (peace be upon him) teaches us in doing our everyday life. thanks sis Maryam for the homework. Hugs ...

 

9 comments:

  1. lol!!sis....you got to tag 3 more people :)

    I've just done my 3 alhamdulillah....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the second one so much sis, we forget about it so often.Now you need to post your link on my page so we can share with friends.Thanks for sharing,hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the first hadith. so beautiful Masha'Allah.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mbak, situs yang memuat hadits dalam bahasa Inggris yang bagus di mana ya?

    belum bikin PR, he hehe

    ReplyDelete
  5. hayooo bikin pr, hmmm coba di search di mbah google dengan kata kunci "hadiths"

    ReplyDelete
  6. Asalam Alaikum
    Very nice choices mashaAllah. The last one I chose for the hadeeth tagg 2 :) I love that one.
    http://ummali03.multiply.com/journal/item/575/Hadeeth_Tagg_2

    ReplyDelete
  7. i'll check them up .... on my way ...:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. saya suka yang nomor dua Mbak...it's so very true...suka malah sering lupa dengan nikmat sehat dan waktu senggang

    ReplyDelete