Friday, April 24, 2009

Reading Coffee, Drinking a Book




it is beautiful afternoon

i sat outside a coffee shop.
i choose to sit at the corner
to avoid people crowd
so i can enjoy my coffee
and my reading.
moreover, tha's a good position
to look around the whole room
or to take a glance at thoroughfare.
that's my favourite table
where i can spend hours sitting
with my book in my hand
or a laptop in front of me.
nobody will take attention
and none can disturb me at all.

it's beautiful afternoon
the wind of autumn breezing
the flavour of a hot black coffee
striking my head
capturing my appetite
distract me from my reading
a book of wishful thinking
of a place i never been
of a man i never meet
but all i see
i still sit at the corner
of my life
alone ...
reading coffee
drinking a book

7 comments:

  1. hebat bisa minum baca kopi, minum buku :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely, I love to do that, except I would drink the coffee and read the book,lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it too..
    Books, coffee, ... hmmm

    ReplyDelete
  4. sounds like a perfect plan to me too-coffee and books except I will replac the coffee with tea mybe...what book are you reading currently by the way?

    ReplyDelete
  5. now i am reading Dan Brown Digital Fortress ...:)

    ReplyDelete