Tuesday, June 23, 2009

i Miss him

it's been a week i do not see him at home as he spents his long holiday in Surabaya with his aunty and grandma. i feel losing him since the first day he left to Surabaya to visit his uncle and his two cousins there. i feel a dead silence without his presence at home.



i used to hear him twaddling or commenting on anything. i really miss his laughter, his voice when singing a song of Laskar Pelangi or a Kuburan's song "Lupa Syairnya" ( i really hate this song !)  or just hearing his happy-loud voice at the early morning when he ride his bicycle on the street outside the house.

I miss everything about him. For me, Faish is more than a nephew, but he's really my good friend though he is just a five-years old, we have common interest on toy cars and we always laugh at the same things, thats why i will give up anything to spent the day with him. do you also miss me my little buddy? My pray for you wherever you are ....


5 comments: