Tuesday, August 19, 2008

My Weird Dream Last Night

It has been so long that i don't have a dream in my sleep. And i've a got one last night. Just a little dream that decorated my sleep, but it's a bit weird.

On that dream ... i came to the place that i felt i've been there before, but i met different persons now. i came there looking for someone ... a man and i had to wait a while for that person ... again, i felt that i experienced the same thing before ... but now i was looking different person ... different man.

Still in my dream ... finally i met the man i looked for ... the person i never met him before ... and i felt weird again, i thought this thing happened to me before. Until i heard something ringing breezily and i opened my eyes ... oh ... my alarm woke me up before i found time to ask the man in my dream 'what's your name and have we met before?'   

and my dream is done ...


25 comments:

  1. yes, it is very anoying when we wake up before the dream is completed or makes sense, lol, do dreams ever make sense??

    ReplyDelete
  2. another man? bingung dong len? hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. keep on dreaming...
    till u find out his name..:-P

    seems to me its like de javu., right?

    ReplyDelete
  4. sometimes ... some dreams make sense sis ... :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. hehehe ... maybe there will be another man in my other dreams ....:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. yes inna, i think it's dejavu ... but i hope i meet another person, not the same one .... hihihihi ...

    ReplyDelete
  7. seandainya saya sempat menanyakan nama, alamat, no hp ... sebelum alarm itu bunyi yell ... hehehehe

    ReplyDelete
  8. u know in most of my dreams,i keep feeling weir and i say i was here before i did that before i felt that before,even i real live,i may stop walking in the way to scholl,and thinking i felt that before,its so strange but always happen,anyway my mother wakes me every morning by saying wedaaaaaaaaaaad u late for school,so all my dreams never complete:D

    ReplyDelete
  9. so ... sis ... i think we are at the some boat ... :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. hehehehe.. my best friend had such a weird dreams.. 3 months later, she married the man in her dream.. and the ambience was totaly same as like her dream..
    hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wah...jadi ingat dulu punya mimpi serupa...tapi sekarang dah gak pernah ngimpinketemu 'a man' lagi, lol...sekarang ketemunya the same man every single day :-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. wakss ... will i have the same experience in my real life ....?

    *so ... it will be my dream come true ... hehehehe

    ReplyDelete
  13. nah lo .... pertanda apakah ini?

    *berharap cemas .... :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. nah lo ... pertanda apakah ini ...

    *berharap cemas ... :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. semoga ketemu the real one mbak......

    ReplyDelete
  16. wah, tgl siap siap nih saya tunggu undangannya! hihihihihiih!

    ReplyDelete
  17. amiin amiin .... ya robbal alamin ....

    *hihihi, koq jadi nyambung ke sini yah ... :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Keep doors open the long awaited "GUEST " is knocking soon.

    ReplyDelete
  19. the door is always open .... as guests always come and go .... :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. aduh, kasihan banget itu laptopnya kena iler, hehehe... well... a dream is just a dream... some pesimist says :D

    ReplyDelete
  21. hahaha .... tapi dian gak pernah pesimis kan ...

    ReplyDelete
  22. hmmmm .... kalo cuma mimpi aja, tetep gak enak yud .... hihihi

    ReplyDelete