Thursday, July 17, 2008

mY fAvOuRite StAtiOn

It's been a long time i never turn my radio on until i found this station a few weeks ago. I feel so excited  listening to this radio station because it plays slow hit songs from the era of 70's, 80's, 90's, 2000's and from today hits that make me comfortable to listen to. Moreover ... i am more familiar with the slow hits from the era 70's-90's, the songs that i used to sing and play.

In a word, this radio station is a real me, it fulfills my musical taste. The first time i listen to this station i wonder what the name of the station is , but the channel remind me one of best radio station in Jakarta, Ramako FM and i used to be its loyal listener. Then i hear the announcer say "LITE FM 105, 8 the best slow hits station" ohhh, so the its name is LITE FM and i instantaneously put this channel on my favourite's radio list after Delta FM, at home and in my mobile phone.

And i am not that wrong to think that this station is Ramako FM. My friend told me that it was,  but now Ramako FM was closed down and changed into LITE FM.

Today, i am also be able to enjoy the station at my office-and wherever i go on this planet i think-by downloading radio streaming facility available on the station site www.litefmjakarta.com ... it's on air for 24 hours from Monday to Sunday,  just try it and enjoys the best slow hits from my favourite station ....

No comments:

Post a Comment