Friday, August 17, 2012

A Gift from Canada






i am s
peechless to see what before my eyes when i open a gift from my friend, Sis Maryam in Canada. before that, i received a letter from Fatmawati Post Office on Saturday last week, asked me to take the package sent from abroad, it comes when i feel maybe it has gone anywhere in the world cos it has been months since my friend, Sis Maryam  told me that she send it to me.

so i think the package really has done a very long jou
rney cos it took almost five months to arrive in my country ... but alhamdulillah, finally it comes save and sound ...
i took that packet from Post Office yesterday on my way to work. i keep it cos it's impossible for me to open it at my office. nevertheless , i fell asleep last night when i got home so i opened that packet this morning ...

when it's disclosed ...

there two small package with beautiful wrapping and ... subhanallah  ... a letter with handwriting.  i read the letter frist and  i am so touched when i read that short letter for i am feeling more than beautiful long distance friendship but i am feeling a very strong relationship. i did'n know what to say after i read it and hold the letter in my hand still do not believe that it all happened ...



for sister Maryam thank you so much for everything, for the gift you have sent me and most of all for the friendship you have given to me ... thank you to  bring me closer to Allah. hugs and hugs.

* Multiply 11 Februari 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment