Sunday, August 19, 2012

.. you may say i am a dreamer ...





now i get into a silver thread among the go old and step into the walk of the rest of my life. if i should track my life years back i find that my life is full of suprises. i come to realize that i had many dreams and most of my dreams has came true with the permission of Allah swt.

when i was a very young girl, i had once dreamed to be a teacher, and i do became a teacher some years later though i just worked as a part time teacher. i also dreamed to be a radio announcer. to my suprise, my dream came to a reality after many difficulties and rejection, i worked for two radio station all at once. in one radio station i became a part time announcer and in other station i worked as a full-time reporter. the jobs brought me to my another dream, being a journalist. and till today, i really worked in a journalism field.

but i am just a weak human being, i am still complaining sometimes and to forget the blessed days Allah swt has given to me all my life. may Allah forgive me for that and always guide me to the right path. now, what i do is to remember all the good things He has given to me so i can feel His love and affection in a good and in a bad times.

thinking about those dreams-came true, sometimes make me fear of dreaming that i should be careful of my dreams. however, i even get something more, something that never cross my mind, something that i beyond my dreams. alhamdulillah.

now, i am not afraid of dreaming or talking about what i dream for the rest of my life, coz some dreams come true. you may say i am a dreamer. yes, i am a dreamer and i maybe am not the only one ...

No comments:

Post a Comment