Friday, August 17, 2012

Unforgettable Moment with Fariz



“A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bank balance smaller, home happier, clothes dirty, the past forgotten, and the future worth living for.”
( from baby quotes)





Last Sunday was  an exhausted weekend but i really enjoyed the day, spending the whole day taking care of my little nephew Fariz. I offered myself to take care of him as his mother had to go to work that day. I am totally aware this will be a very busy and a hard day for me though Fariz is only 5 months baby but he always moves actively and now he start crawling. it needs more energy to guard him but his smile always crushes my heart ... make me feel so peaceful to see him smiling.

Lucky me, i was to be a "baby-sitter" at daytime not at night. I never forget my experience taking care my other nephew Faishal when he was a baby and his mother was on duty for night-shift in hospital. It's baby nature that he sleep at daytime and their eyes wide open at night so is Faishal. I almost do not sleep as Faishal always keep me awake. Consequently, i feel so weak the next morning and i thrown up many times ... i thought  that i had catched a cold cause i lacked of sleep at night.

The experience open my mind that being a mother for a new-born baby it's a very very hard job that i nearly do not bear on. But it really enjoy being with children or babies and i cannot say "no" when my sisters ask me to do her a favor taking care of their children ... my niece and my nephews. I will give up anything to be with them ... sometimes it crosses my mind being a "nanny" is a great and amazing job and i am good enough for this kind of job,

Back to my "side job" as nanny for Fariz, the hardiest thing taking care this smiley baby when i took him a bath cause Fariz always get up and go and i can hardly hold him tight. Then when i  feed him, Fariz giving off the meal i put on his mouth that make my face messed with his meal but he just smile when i told him "do not do that" as if he makes fun of me, what a baby !!!

Anyway i love him very much with his all naughtiness and cuteness. He fill my heart with happiness and gladness and create a cheerfy weekend for me. I feel so alive and it will be an unforgettable moment with you ... hug and kiss Fariz ...


#multiply, januari 2008

No comments:

Post a Comment